Tuesday 3 February 2015

Nails in need of TLC!

Now for as long as I can remember, I've had terrible nails! Adopted all the bad habits and hated my hands for years! This year is different! Time for some well overdue TLC.
I've started using the Rimmel Nail Nurse - Stronger Nail. This is a strengthening and protective base coat that is calcium and keratin enriched. I've definitely noticed the extra strength that my nails have, and the amount of split nails has gone down considerably. As the length is still getting there (slowly but surely!) I've been keeping the look basic and clean. I've paired the Rimmel base coat with the Nails inc. matte top coat in Westminster Bridge. With one coat it transforms nails in to matte perfection! Love it!

If you want to see my thoughts and daily loves follow my instagram!


No comments:

Post a Comment