Friday 15 May 2015

Monu Facial Oil - First Thoughts


The best thing about sorting out your stash, is that you discover things you didn't even realise you had! My skin has been very problematic lately (dry patches, red patches, basically very patchy!) and I was desperate to find different things to help at all times of the day to combat it!
I found this little beauty in my stash from Monu. It's their Soothing Hawaii Facial Treatment Oil. On the back of the product it states 'All you need to soothe and hydrate irritated or sensitive skin' - DEAL!
I applied it in the evening after taking off my makeup so it could do its work when I was sleeping soundly! It smells faintly of lavender which is quite relaxing and perfect for bedtime! I took a small amount and warmed it up in my hands and applied in circular upwards motions. I prefer to do it in small quantities because you can always add to it, rather than having an overly oily face from the get go!
I woke up after the first use and was pleasantly surprised! I wasn't too sure how quick or how dramatic the result would be from using it just once. However my skin was definitely more hydrated and less irritated and angry!

I've got a small sample size of 30ml, the full size is 100ml and £26. I feel when I've used it up I will have to purchase the larger version!

Have you tried anything from Monu? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment