Monday 25 May 2015

Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask - First Thoughts


Origins, nice to finally meet you! My first purchase definitely turned out to be a worthy one! I’ve heard numerous beauty bloggers rave about this mask - and with good reason it seems! You know when you wish you could pour pints of water on to your face and it soak it up with ease? I’ve had too many of those moments lately, but this product literally feels like you’ve done exactly that!
Tried it out for the first time, woke up to find almost a new face on my shoulders! Everything looked more loved, supple and healthy! Most of my dry patches had disappeared, almost like that didn’t exist in the first place - brilliant!
It smells slightly floral, with a hint of orange - quite calming and refreshing at the same time. I've not had a mask that you leave on over night before, but the results are impressive!

I’m happy I finally made the step into the world of Origins! What are you’re favourite Origins products? Give a girl a heads up!

No comments:

Post a Comment