Sunday 7 June 2015

Branching into Benefit!


More BeautyCon purchases!
Benefit has been a brand that's avoided me, and I've never really known what to pick up and try first! 
As the summer months are coming, SPF is important! And all the face SPFs I've tried before have been thick, greasy, and to be honest, a bit pants! But Dream Screen is silky, smooth, and sinks in to the skin with complete ease! It's oil free, and creates a lovely base for makeup! Similar products I've tried have only been SPF30, Dream Screen is SPF45! Ideal for the summer months, and really all year round!
I also picked up the Fake Up Hydrating Crease Control Concealer in 01 Light. It has the concealer in the core of the product and a hydrating outer circle! I can't tell you how much I love this product! It's soo creamy, glides on like a dream, and blends out flawlessly! I apply it in a V shape under my eye, taking it quite high, almost to my temple (a trick I was told about by the lovely girl on the Benefit stand at BCL!). Then blend it out and watch my face become instantly lifted and dark circles vanish! The staying power is amazing! It doesn't crease all day and I can't think of anything bad to say about this concealer! And if they could make it never ending, it would be the best product!

Have you tried these lovely products? Let me know what you thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment