Monday 15 June 2015

Cleanse & Polish!


BeautyCon London was a good day out, and also involved some freebies! Now the Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser has been on my 'to try' list for soo long! And at BCL I managed to pick up a 30ml and 50ml size of this stunning product! And a tasty cute shell biscuit! 
Two pumps, massaged onto dry skin, and removed with a warm/hot damp muslin cloth - steps to perfect skin! After my first use I was so happy with how clean my skin felt! I follow it with either a moisturiser or a facial oil. This has become a solid staple in my morning and evening skincare routine! Beautiful! 

2 comments:

  1. I so need to try this out! Every review is always so good - it's great you managed to try it for free too!

    Beth x
    Bethany Georgina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a lovely product! Ye it was a nice perk hehe! It's become a favourite very quickly! X

      Delete